Trailhead is a series of online tutorials that coach beginner and intermediate developers who need to learn how to code for the Salesforce platform. Trailhead education, which was launched in 2014, comes in three levels: trails, modules and units. Lessons are presented in a specific sequence, so customers have a predefined path to follow and a “guided, curated” experience, according to Salesforce.
The learning program is designed to help users by providing a series of interactive assessments to identify whether learners have learned the content. Gamification is built into the Trailhead program, so developers can also earn badges for milestones reached in their Trailhead education.
- Lightning Experience Basics
- Lightning Experience Features
- Salesforce CRM
- Service Cloud for Lightning Experience
- Lightning Experience Customization
- Lightning Experience for Salesforce Mobile App